The study aimed to assess the physiological, psycho-social and
educational status of Aetas at Barangay Kinaragan, municipality of
Limay, province of Bataan, for the purpose of establishing a
benchmark for the development and implementation program that
would provide access and equity for them. Specifically, the study
sought to know the findings of the previous LGU's and NGU's
Intervention Programs that can be used to further improve the
physiological, psycho-social and educational status of the Aeta
The methods of research used to accomplish the objectives of
this study were ethnographic documentation method, case method
and fieldwork research method. The researchers employed the
techniques of observation, interview and documentary analysis. It
also made use of the descriptive type of research.
From the data gathered, the researchers finally discovered that
there is a significant relationship between practices and level of
psycho-social awareness among the Aetas. And although, there
were intervention programs implemented by the LGU's and NGU's,
there is still a need to strengthen the weaknesses identified in the
previous intervention programs and further enhance those that
have proven to be effective.
The study aimed to assess the physiological, psycho-social and educational status of Aetas at Brgy. Kinagaran, municipality of Limay for the purpose of establishing a benchmark for the development and implementation of intervention program that would provide access and equity for them.
Specifically, the study sought answers to the following questions:
1. How can the respondents be described in terms of:
1.1 demographic profile;
1.2 State of community;
1.3 resources available?
2. Are there individual differences in health practices among Aeta community in terms of:
2.3 services and service providers?
3. Is there a significant relationship between practices and level of psycho - social awareness among respondents?
4. Are there differences in behavior among Aetas who availed of:
4.2 formal and
4.3 non - formal education?
5. What are the results of Intervention programs implemented by Local Government Units and Non- Governmental Units for the Aeta community in terms of:
5.2 psycho - social and
5.3 educational status
6. How are the of the results LGU's and the NGU's Intervention Programs be used to further improve:
6.2 psycho - social and
6.3 educational status?